Sunday, October 3, 2010

I feel my band geekiness coming back. I am not even sure if that is a proper word but heck.
Basically, I am starting to enjoy playing trumpet again!! Oh my i cant believe it

Anyhooos, today was an enjoyable day at work! I had many visitors :)
Like melzie ng, potato and his friend and a really surprising visit from Sophia, Cheryl and Anzhu

It's really nice of them to come down to visit or buy stuffs (since i have the 30% discount! [i love it, so many good deals for cotton on staffs])
Although I cant really talk much, because there are people with eagle eyes always spying on us, I am really glad for the short-lived company because it entertained me!

Sigh, I work with Hay also cant talk much to her :( Boo to that, right hay?!?!?

So in 4 more days, my hard-earned pay will be deposited to my account and I cant wait for the numbers to increase!!! This means my parents will be awaiting some good food and I will be ready for some hard-core shopping weeee

No comments:

Post a Comment