Thursday, March 25, 2010


Blog's looking kinda weird but it's alright, right?
Slowly getting the hang of html and cbox again ^^

I wanted to post a video of me playing 'Whatcha Say' by Jason Derulo and 'Ni Zui Jin Hai Hao Ma' by S.H.E, but blogger is taking 24354254 years to upload so i gave up. Okay, i admit im just shy to let you guys see me play heeheee.
By the way, im not a fan of S.H.E, I just love that song from a Taiwan Show called Bull Fighting (not the kind of show where you see people struggling with all their might to hang on a bull and eventually, the bull still knocks them out and gives them a bad head injury). It's a show starring Mike He
Chand's probably gonna call me a Taugeh but who cares! He's so cutezxzxz...and HEBE.
But of course, I am not some Taiwan-Act-Cute-Addict-Who-Act-Cutes-All-The-Time la.

OMG i have nothing to write about but i wanna write something. HOW??!!?!?!!

No comments:

Post a Comment